Friday, December 23, 2005

Cut My Hair


I received a very nice gift certificate to a spa from my friends for my birthday. Today I went up there and got my hair cut and my eyebrows done. The haircut is much different from what I had before. I let the hair stylist do what she wanted - turned out very nice! Sexy you might even say! ;o)

Next week I am going back there to get a new hair color! Not sure what color, but something definitely different. I figured I might as well totally re-invent myself along with my band and why not start now?!!

I haven't been sticking to clear liquids after the first day. I switched to the pre-op Stage 1 diet and everything has been fine---just a little bit more stuff like applesauce and . I'm not sure that I have any restriction, but won't know until I am back on real food. I move to mushies tomorrow on Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

Jessica6903 said...

Fluffy,
Just wanted you to know I found your blog yesterday and spent the evening reading the whole thing! I am pre-op and hoping to have the lap band in March/April 2006. My insurance is requiring a 6 month medically supervised diet. I enjoyed reading all the information on your site and will continue to follow your journal. Keep up the good work! Thanks for all the helpful tips/information.

Fluffy said...

Jessica - I am glad that you found the information of some use to you! I was wondering if anyone we even reading it! Congratulations on deciding to get the band. You will not regret it. Please let me know if you have any questions that I might be able to answer for you.
Take care,
Fluffy