Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!...and a mule!

What's that noise? Thwack! Thwack! Duck? Nope. It's a rubberband that I found to remind myself of this post. It's not really that I am using it to "thwack" myself as much as I am using it as a visual reminder of all the positive thoughts I am implanting in my brain.

Rest assured my bloggy pals, this race is gonna happen and I am going to finish it! My bff doesn't call me Francis for nothing. I've earned that name! I am stubborn as all get out, just like Francis the mule.

Thanks for all the encouraging comments! I'm off to the expo tomorrow. I'm hoping to get lots of free STUFF! My husband is going with me which is super great because that means double the free stuff...for me!!

1 comment:

Island Bandit said...

gotta love you some free stuff.... especially when it's double the free stuff... mind you... you're running a freakin half marathon.... you're EARNING that stuff!
I'm so proud of you for doing this!!!! And here i was excited that I actually ran a mile on the treadmill at my torture er i mean training session yesterday!
Good luck!!!!