Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Mmmmm, Candy!

Close your eyes or skip this post if you don't want to see candy pics!!!

All those "special" displays! Why oh why does the Easter candy have to be in the stores so early??? I can't seem to escape the it even with avoiding the "special" aisles.

I love the Cadbury's eggs with the hard shells and the little Reese's PB eggs. (You guys can keep those Peeps - YUCK! I have yet to figure out why people like them so much.)

I think my best bet is to continue with my tactic of "I don't see you---la la la". The "oh get some and just have a few" approach just does not work with these two items. I've decided that if I still want them when Easter rolls around that I'll have them on Easter. That way they'll be gone from the stores after that!

Hey, is it Easter yet? : )

4 comments:

Beth Ann said...

I'm giving up chocolate for Lent. Sigh. Although I figure it is easier to give it up altogether than trying to limit myself. We shall see.

P.S. Peeps are stupid. :)

Nella said...

I love the cadbury little eggs...yum!

Sam said...

I tend to walk throught the shops with my eyes shut!!!

Island Bandit said...

Easter candy is of the devil!!!! I love the regular cadbiry creme eggs.... And the malted milk eggs..... I'm boycotting the foodstores until Easter is over