Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wrong bag

It's my hubby's birthday this weekend. He has been away all week. A week or so ago, I went and bought a bag that I knew he wouldn't like and then asked questions about traveling bags. I knew he'd want one with wheels, which this one didn't have, so I let out a big sigh and said to him that I better show him what I bought so I can go ahead and return it. I showed it to him and no surprise, it wasn't what he wanted. I returned it that same day. He told me not to worry about getting him anything for his birthday, that it was just Christmas, he doesn't need anything, etc.

Well, little did he know, but I was messing with him! I've had his gift for a while. I'm excited to give it to him and since he's been traveling this week he'll be coming home to a few other surprises. He's been mentioning a particular restaurant for a few months and I kept just pushing it off...because that's where we're going to dinner tomorrow night. Tee hee.

Now, if I can just figure out what to wear...

1 comment:

Justawallflower said...

I wish I could get creative like that! My hubby's bday in in march, so I need to start planning something. I just can't pull stuff off though. I usually beg him to let me tell him what I got for him way ahead of time! Have fun!