Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Life & Stuff


While my life isn't really "a dashing and bold adventure" (shocking, I know!) the last two weeks have been very hectic for me---work, my husband's work obligations, social obligtations...just stuff. I was able to get in 3 bootcamps last week, but it looks like it will only be 2 this week. I'm not sweating it (obviously - ha), but it does put me a bit off kilter eating and stress wise. This weekend is our wedding anniversary, so we're trying to figure out what we are going to do for that. I'm planning to get back into my normal routine next week---including posting. Life happens, right? Until then, I want to wish everyone a happy:

Canada Day
Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day
International Joke Day
I Forgot Day
World UFO Day
Build A Scarecrow Day - first Sunday in month
Compliment Your Mirror Day
Disobedience Day
Stay out of the Sun Day
Independence Day (U.S.)
National Country Music Day
Sidewalk Egg Frying Day

(These are all holidays between July 1-4 that I found listed on the internet. That has to make them real, right?)

5 comments:

Laura Belle said...

Absolutely. And i'm going to celebrate the Ice Cream Flavors Day. Fo Sho.

~Lisa~ said...

And I'm going to celebrate "I Forgot..." - wait, what are we celebrating????

Cat said...

Can we Forget Ice Cream day? : )

Probably not. Mmmmm....

Justawallflower said...

Man, that is a lot of celebrating I will have to do this weekend! Happy anniversary!

MandaPanda said...

Hmmm...I would think "Build A Scarecrow" day would be in October or something. I think I'm choosing to celebrate "Creative Ice Cream Flavors" Day instead. Thanks for the new holiday ideas!