Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Milestone & That's what BFFs are for?

Milestone

I realized, fluke really, that my last post was my 500th! It's hard to believe that my first post was October 9, 2005. In so many ways it seems like it was just yesterday and in other ways not. Well, here's to the next 500 posts and thanks to each and every one of you that take the time to read and comment!

My BFF

So my BFF found a picture of me. She thought it was just sooooo hilarious that she HAD to send it immediately. The email subject:: "Who the hell IS THIS???"
It's funny to hear her say that she didn't realize how big I was until I wasn't anymore. Since she sees me often, it was a strange kinda thing. She really didn't notice my weightloss until I had lost a lot and it really didn't hit her how fat I was until she saw me in past pictures. (She actually met me when I was thin.) Since then she'll come across pictures now and then and freaks out. It's pretty funny actually.

The picture was a bit small, but I did my best to do a side by side comparison. I can tell you this though that t-shirt in the original picture is a man's XL and I also fill out nicely(?) the XL loose fit (supposed to be) elastic waist capri sweat pants I had on. The other side XS and size either 2 or 4 pants.

 
Weekly Round Up
  • 4 bootcamps
  • Calories: 2687

5 comments:

Melissa said...

You look great! I've enjoyed your blog. I'm in the process of getting approved for lap band surgery, and you've been inspirational.

Cat said...

That is an absolutely AMAZING comparison. I hope I have similar pics when I'm at goal. That green in the comparison pic is SO lovely!

Also - congrats on 500 posts!

MandaPanda said...

What a difference! Truly inspiring!

Beth Ann said...

Wowwee! You sure have come a long way, baby!

Darlin1 said...

Amazing!!