Monday, September 27, 2010

Fake TOTM

So, I have fake periods. I can't really remember if I ever blogged about this. But since I had my hysterectomy (kept ovaries), I have what I call a fake period. At first I thought it was in my mind, but it seemed to keep happening and my doctor confirmed it during my last checkup. Which reminds me I am supposed to be taking primrose oil daily. I suck at daily stuff, but probably should reconsider because of what follows...

I am band lazy. I eat band portions, but 98% of the time I don't have to worry too much about bite size and chewing because I have so little in my band. And I don't mean that I take a huge bite, but a reasonable bite with reasonable chewing. I kinda thought I felt a bit tight and should have listened to my brain when it said that. Anyway, I went on my merry way and at dinner time something just didn't sit with me right and something got stuck. I could tell that I was super irritated from this so I spent a day on liquids and a day on mushy to give my tummy a break.

So the moral of the story for me is to LISTEN to myself, but it also shows no matter how far you are out on your journey you can still experience some bumps.

Looks like the Boobs had a lot of fun! I can't wait to see more pictures and you girls looked great in those shirts at the race!!!!

Polar Round Up for last week:
  • 8 hours 24 mins
  • 4486 cals

2 comments:

Island Bandit said...

periods suck as it is... but fake ones? that just ain't right!!! I'm still amazed that you can get stuck with pretty much nothing in your band, but great that you're getting back to basics :) thanks for all the support too!!!!

Sam said...

Periods are the worst thing about being female :) and I have noticed that I do get tighter at this time too. I find it is like a monthly reminder for what I am supposed to be doing with my eating, so I tend not to get too out of hand.