Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm Off!

Heading out on vacation tomorrow morning at o'buttcrack thirty, so I may not be around at all for a week. I am going to take some workout clothes with me and may or may not workout. My plan is to go with the flow.

I might have a semi-formal event to go to in October, so I was surfing around the internet to see what I could find. I have never ordered from Venus before, but this outfit was just too cute (and cheap!) to pass up.

I am still a weirdo when it comes to sizes. I am still coming to grips with my size. So, I ended up ordering two sizes, because I just knew that the smaller size would be too small. The outfits came the other day and for the price - let me tell you this was a great value. I SUPER love the skirt. It has this kinda skirt thing (crinoline?) underneath that kinda makes it full like in the picture and the picture is what it looks like. The top is very similar as well, but what you can't tell from the picture is that it laces up the back side. This is a very handy feature since my boobs are now an A CUP (I swear I whined about being a B cup, but had not had the whine post about now being a lovely A - guess you guys dodged a bullet). 

Interesting, they must have realized that it was a super deal, because I paid $34 for the skirt and the website is now showing $39. Honestly, it's still worth it for that. (Ended up that it was the smaller size (4) that fit for anyone wondering.)

Only 4 days of bootcamp this week because the instructor had to cancel. I had grand plans of going to the gym instead, but used the extra time to get more work done in preparation for being out of the office for the week. I had *thought* that sessions were a bit easier this week. Looking at the Polar results (calories) for the amount of time, I would definitely say that I wasn't imagining it.

Polar Round Up for the week:

  • 4 hours 25 mins
  • 2584 cals

3 comments:

Sam said...

That outfit is gorgeous:)

Have a great vacation!!!

Island Bandit said...

beautiful dress! and a size 4!!!! wow

Have a blast and I'll be peppering you with questions when you get back :)

Jody V said...

What a beautiful outfit! Have a great time!

Jody