- I have a fever
- I am actively puking my guts out (fever does not need to be present - HA)
- I have to travel for work
Observations from this camp session:
- I have definitely increased my overall strength. I increased my weights this session from last and am finding that for some exercises they are too light. For next session I will either get heavier weights or small kettleballs.
- My form is improving! I continue to try and focus on form. Think about what I am doing and what muscles are "supposed" to be engaged. When I do this, I am able to feel some discomfort the next day. It's not pain, just a feeling that my muscles have been worked. On days when I don't do this, the next day I don't feel anything. To continue improve, I have to make sure to continue this next session.
- On some days we essentially do farleks although at camp they aren't called that. I have noticed an increase in my overall pace because of this. Prior to camp, I would not get this type of workout in. Camp is a good thing for this.
- I am pleased with my progress, but the next couple of months will be the true test. It's been steadily getting warmer and more humid in the morning, but it's definitely NOT what it will be. Water will be my friend.