Sunday, May 16, 2010

OMG....Sometimes I hate Blogger...

I had written a long post and it was eaten by blogger! You know one of those thoughtful ones with personal perspective and opinion. Why does it always happen on posts like that? Is that Blogger editing me for my own good???? Maybe...so, now a totally different one...

My husband said my clothes were getting baggy. He cannot stand it when I wear clothes that don't fit and would rather have me go out and get stuff that fits. I know rough life, huh? So there were a bunch of sales yesterday and I went out to check out what I could find as I am a big time bargain shopper. Took my 6's into the dressing room. All too BIG?!? I had thought my pants were looser and my belt was cinched tighter on my trip, but a FRICKIN' FOUR? This has to be vanity sizing at it's best. Tried on more stuff, nope still need a smaller size. (Keep in mind - I am a little crazy and my mind was thinking there is just NO way.) I decided to go over to the "fancy area" where there are designer shops and yep - same thing. WEIRD. So what did I get? NOTHING. That's right nothing. I just couldn't get my mind around it yet and just came home. (Crazy huh?)

It really is disbelief with some denial maybe and some good old fashioned fear. In my mind up until this point, I have been a 6. My wedding dress was a 6 last year. I'm good with a 6 - and I really am. So I'm flat out weirding out. There's just no way; I can't be this size; will I remain this size; etc. etc.  I am sure many of you have thought similar things - ok, I'm hoping so. Anyway, for now I am going to just keep my current clothes for some adjustment time.

No comments: