Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Weekly weigh-in

I am feeling a rant coming on - directed at myself. I might decide to post it, but not sure. Yet again, I am trying to adjust my attitude!

Official weigh in stats:
Starting weight: 234lbs
Current weight: 183.5lbs (loss this week - 1/2 pound)
Overall loss: 50.5lbs
Lbs to goal: 34.5lbs

My latest find is another option for dreaded water. I keep trying, but water is just not my thing. Plus ya know 'they' say that green tea assists in weight loss. I've had two of the flavors - Blueberry Green Tea and White Cranberry Apple Green Tea - both are no carb, although they are sweetened with sorbitol. What is sorbitol anyway?

1 comment:

Serena said...

Just make sure that you don't drink too much of the stuff especially if you have IBS. Did you know that sorbitol is given as a medication for laxative purposes? Too much in foods/beverages can cause diarrhea, gas and cramping.

Wow less than 35 pounds to goal...awesome!