Sunday, April 16, 2006

Another Find: Quick Breakfast

OK, if you haven't guessed yet, I do not cook. I know how and I like to, but cooking for one person especially with a band is extremely difficult. Before trying to make like a 4 person meal lasted for days. Now it lasts for weeks---well, spoils and gets thrown out. So, I now hunt for things that are good to eat, easy, and small. Here is the latest find:


The All American South Beach Breakfast wrap!!!

(200 calories, 9g fat, 620mg sodium, 26g carbs, 15g fiber, 2g sugar, 19g protein = 4 Points)

Here's how the box describes the wrap: scrambled egg whites, reduced fat mozzarella, and nonfat cheddar cheeses, tomatoes, apple wood smoked bacon, and a cheese sauce in a wheat tortilla.

I was skeptical of the tomatoes - cause I just really don't like cooked ones, but with all the cheese and the bacon, I said bring it on!!!

It is wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla which I ate a couple bites of without problem, but I did that after eating the insides. And let me tell you, it was YUMMY! It actually had flavor! (I figure it was more like 125cals or less since I didn't eat much of the tortilla.)

Overall this is a keeper. There are also other flavors which you can find more info on here. I bought them at Walmart. A little under 2 bucks.

Happy Easter!! And, I did get new panties while I was at Walmart as well. Yep, a lazy cook and cheap! Cheap panties until goal, then maybe I'll splurge...but probably not.

No comments: