Monday, October 18, 2010

Shhhhhh...

Don't tell Angela, but she is lovely - inside and out! On top of that, she's also a really smart gal (successful professionally to boot, and no surprise) and a whole heck of a lot of fun!

I think we were both a bit nervous, it's a little weird meeting someone from blogland in person the first time, but nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? I was definitely glad to have done it. Once we got rolling, we really seemed to just chat away.

Angela knows how to bake, but not how to cook. Having a baking foundation, I am confident that cooking is going to be a piece of cake (HA - couldn't resist) for her. We talked about getting together to cook. Don't get me wrong, I didn't cook a whole bunch either when I was single, but it's a nice option to have and can be fun.

I know that Angela is going to continue her great progress. She's already shrinking out of the pants she had on for lunch!

HA - just saw Angela's post. "Tiny" - that is very weird to hear! But thanks nonetheless Angela!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I was nervous too! I was so relieved when you got out of the car and didn't have a third arm or something. :)