I'm looking forward to St Pat's day because...
- I have a super fun 5K that is expected to be the largest one in the history of the race!
- It's the kind of silly race that people dress up for. I love a costume. :)
- My husband will be running his FIRST 5K. He has reminded me repeatedly since I signed him up that he's not the runner in the family (HA, he considers me a runner!). He's nervous, but I know he can do it. I've been reassuring him that he's "the rabbit" (pace setter) and the goal is to finish and have fun! Ha ha, rabbit...fluffy...I'm a dork *snort*
- Green beer, anyone? I don't know if there's green beer at the end, but there is beer.
- It's for one of my personal favorite charities - the food bank that covers THIRTEEN counties. They have been having a hard time keeping up with demand the past couple of years and I'm glad that the race is going to be so popular and raise some much needed $$$.
- Yes, my husband will also be wearing a costume....and I plan to take pictures!
- If I had a dog, I would search high and low to find this costume:
- Race recap to follow. Happy St. Pat's early and to everyone: