- I made a slide show using pics of my friend's adorable little boy on his first day of kindergarten...to
terrorizeply my bff with his adorableness to buy some cookies for a school fundraiser. Uh yah, one week in and already a fundraiser. Good thing he's a cute kid. He said to me: "But Fluffy, I really really NEED an air horn!" D-I-E
- Two boxes of cookies later. *SIGH* At least they are pre-portioned and frozen and not here yet. Strangely this worked for me the last time I
was suckered intosupported a school fundraiser.
- They didn't have sugar cookies. Which would have come in super handy for the holidays. Oh wait, I'm guessing there will likely be another opportunity...snort.
- There are roughly 115ish days left in the rest of the year. I
willshould be thinking between now and when it hits 100 days left of some year-end goals.
- I have a cleaning crew coming to my house for a one-time-top-to-bottom clean.Ya, I'm that lazy and ya there are that many cobwebs and dusty baseboards.
- My husband thinks we should have a cleaner come in every other week. I guess he really does hate vacuuming that much...or thinks that my ability to clean a house is really that bad.
- My husband is out of town. I'm feeling lonely. Good thing those cookies aren't here yet.
- In 11 days, I have the Jailbreak. There's mud, rope ladders, hurdles, "river" run, prison shower...Uh, what the hell is that? I looked on the course map and that's all it says "prison shower". Please don't tell me we have to get naked and do some of the course wearing only soap on a rope...If so, I will be skipping that...and taking pictures.
- I still need to get a pair of jeans for Chi...well, I can't just wear a pair of jeans - I don't think I'd get past T S A - so I need to figure out some outfits.
- I'd like these boots. Ya, 'spensive, but they will last forever! I could always be cremated in them. Hmmm, tempting position on why I need these boots for the husband.