Anyhoo, seeing that has helped me to recommit (the funniest things seem to trigger me) and motivate me to keep on track and within my goal range of 138 - 142 lbs. I have not been on the scale since 'candypalooza' as Thursday is my official weigh in day. I figured I might as well just stick to that and *maybe* I'll luck out and be within range when I weigh in on Thursday. : ) And - note to self - If I am not, I only have MYSELF to blame from candypalooza.
(Yikes, my goal weight was 149lbs. If I gained back 20% of what I lost to get there (85lbs), that would be 17lbs to bring me to: 166lbs! Uh, no way jose.)
So, my immediate goals for November (thanks to all the people that have been posting monthly goals - that also has triggered me!) are as follows:
- Post a blog entry once a day.
- Workout at least 20 days this month (5 days a week).
- Workout a minimum of 60 mins each time.
- On Thanksgiving (November 26), target weight is 138 lbs - low-end of target range.
- Setup a cool virtual route like Julie.
Exercise so far:
- November 1 - uh, none (Not a good start! But Sunday is usually a rest day for me.)
- November 2 - 65 mins (4.6 miles - in anticipation of setting up virtual route.) - 19 workouts to go.
- November 3 - 65 mins (4.6 miles) - 18 workouts to go