Monday, December 29, 2008

Not gonna do it...

Weigh in. But the reason is pretty good. I've extended my stay out of town and don't have my scale. I think I gained and the last thing I need to do is add a scale factor in there with the variables that adds.

I don't think I did too badly considering, but far from stellar. Plus as most people have probably realized, I gain very easily. My exercise has been horrible. Two days only.

I am feeling particularly crampy today - TTOTM. And that is definitely having an impact on my desire to do much more than lay around.

Oh well. I have decided that until January 5 when I return to work, I'm not putting pressure on myself.

Exercise - um, does this qualify? ;-P
  • Mon - OFF
  • Tues - OFF
  • Wed - 65 mins
  • Thurs - 65 mins
  • Fri - OFF
  • Sat - OFF
  • Sun - OFF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As long as you've enjoyed yourself that's all that matters. Get back to work and get back into routine (Christmas/New Years should never fall into routine, it shoud be a bit of a holiday from everything).
I have 14 more sleeps to go! Can start counting down now, getting more real by the day (and by the optifast shakes - blergh!)
happy new year! Em.