- Did I eat things that were not the best choices? Yes, I was out of town for my birthday.
- Did I drink alcohol? Yes, but seriously not as much as I thought I would. And, mixer was diet soda.
- Did I exercise? Nope, not like I normally do, BUT we walked everywhere. So, it wasn't like I was just sitting and eating the whole time. (Only one day last week of 'real' gym exercise.)
Theory: water weight. WAY more salt and other no so good stuff than normal and definitely not enough water/liquids consumed. (Well, except alcohol.)
Let's just say that my behind will be at the gym this week and I will see most if not all of this gain OFF next Monday when I weigh in.
Goals for this week:
- Gym one day off only.
- Count points. Stay within them.
- Drink enough liquids (I don't say water cause I hate water. I drink a lot of tea. And yep - caffeine in it, but don't care. I can't give up everything!)
- DON'T obsess! I have given myself permission to obsess until 5:00 today. After that - done!
Current weight: 141.5!!! That's right - back up in the 140's (previous 135.5 lbs). OK, I think I'm done for the moment...gotta catch up on everyone else. :-)