- Changed battery in watch.
- Changed battery in doo-hickey that clicks into the band (ya, that's what Polar calls it, really)
- Washed band - which I do once periodically .
- Made sure the contact things on the strap are wet when wearing.
- Pulled and tugged and altered the dang strap while wearing to get it to track.
- Paused and restarted.
- Stopped and restarted.
Dear Fluffy: You did a lot of running , boot camps, and ended the year strong on your fitness goals in December, BUT what you stuff in your face is important. Since your husband has been gone you have been eating too much crap. Yes, you are missing him and the holidays were super hard with him gone, but GET OVER IT and quit eating your feelings! Your jeans are a bit tighter than they were and it could have been a lot worse (noticeable to people other than just you...and will be if you do not quit it!). Continue to get your teeter totter back where it's supposed to be and balance your stool.
"No Fluffy, to step on the scale you need not." - Y0da
"To quit stuffing your pie hole with crap you need, feeling, identify what you are, and acknowledge them." - Y0da
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try." - Y0da