Friday, May 05, 2006

Hectic Week!

I forgot to weigh this week! I remembered, but was already at work. Since I only weigh in on Wednesdays, I decided that I will just wait until next Wednesday to weight in. Oh well, I haven't been very focused because I hate, hate, HATE my job. I need to try and figure out what to do about it. Either I have to accept it and get over it or start looking for another one. Quitting and not ever working again sure sounds great, but unless I win the lottery just not very realistic. (I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job. Dang - that feels good!)

Have any of you run across monk-e-mail? It is hilarious!!! Here is a link. I recommend trying it out. My friends and I have been sending out tons of them. Believe it or not, they limit how many you can create in a day. Yes, I've maxed it out -- I'm a dork. Go try it!!!

2 comments:

Jessica6903 said...

That was me 7 months ago -- "I HATE MY JOB. I HATE MY JOB." But now it's the same shit, just different people!!

My husband has to constantly remind me of the positives and perks of my job.

Jessica6903 said...

Hey - Hope everything is going well with you! Miss the posts!