(1) Thank you for the good wishes on my husband's return. You guys are so sweet.
(2) I woke up this morning with a pounding headache and head pressure from allergies. After camp today, I rushed home to get some beans in the slow cooker. I threw everything in and got on with my day. I went to check on them and all the moisture had been absorbed. Uh, I put an ENTIRE bag of dried beans in the slow cooker. Proving that a pounding headache makes my brain turn off. I now have enough beans for the entire neighborhood.
(3) I am sick of doing the garbage. No joke. It's not my job and I got married so I would never have to do it again. I am only somewhat joking, I said to him before we got married, "So, from this day forward, no more garbage duty for me, right?"
(4) While I've been avoiding food, I've been productive. I weeded our entire yard and it's now nice and mulched (thanks to the gardener for that). Here are some of the pots I planted:
(5) This arbor with the climbing jasmine has been my project for the past two years. My husband was free with his opinions, but I told him you just wait and see. This is going to be amazing. That was a lot of bravado on my part, but turns out that the hard work has paid off.
|Can you smell the jasmine?|
(8) I have a few gnomes in my yard, but I am particular about what they look like.
(9) I'm scoping out vacations.
(10) The gnomes have been busy.