To do my part to ensure that vendors continue to contribute to b00bs, I will now and then be doing some product reviews of the items that we received in the swag bags. We received the product for free and are not being compensated for our reviews---regardless this is a no fluff zone, so my opinion good or bad is also provided free of charge. :)
What I did like:
- It is visually appealing (probably cause it looks like a candy bar)
- It's lower in sugar (than the other bars) and doesn't have any Trans Fats or High Fructose Corn Syrup
- The chewiness of it was pretty good.
- The ingredient list is mind numbingly long. I didn't read them, but anything with a list that long is far from natural.
- While it looks like a candy bar, I don't expect it to taste like one as it is a protein bar after all, but I didn't like the after taste.
- It doesn't have Trans Fats, but it does have Saturated Fat (Boo).
- Looking at the nutrient stats - it's just not very impressive.