Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Eight years...

I used my fingers and getting close to needing my toes to confirm it has been eight years! My math is right, huh? The demise of g reader really took the wind out of my sails blogging wise when I lost links to the blogs I followed and maybe it was really the remainder of the wind as I sure wasn't posting often!

I've continued from where I left off last year and the post from last November has detailed information should anyone be interested. 

But what has changed? I guess me emotionally. I'm more settled and comfortable in this version of me. I workout often, but I also skip at times just 'cause. I completed four half marathons this year and my cheerleader husband is pushing me to run a full. Who knows, never say never. 

I will continue to check in at least every November. I hope this post finds people where they wanted to be and for anyone just starting out to know that you can get there. (Really you can!) Be well.



3 comments:

Catherine55 said...

It always makes me happy to get a Fluffy update! Not to mention that it's a huge relief to see a longtimer like you still going strong with your band! Nice to hear from you!

Theresa said...

Great to see you on the blog roll again. Happy Bandiversary!

Beth Ann said...

Hi stranger!! We need to have a date. :) It has been forever!