Monday, February 28, 2011

Well, it's a picture...

I survived the wedding, but there was a LOT of wine involved. Way more than I've had in a long time and boy did I pay for it yesterday...and still feeling ill today! And, in typical fashion, I didn't get a picture of me in my dress. But, I did get a picture after my 10 mile training run. Unfortunately I had to do this run on the treadmill. The distance really wasn't the challenge as much as it was mentally---man, was it boring! There was a little TV on the treadmill, but I couldn't figure out how to plug in my headset and didn't want to stop. So, I just kept the music going and gazed at the soundless screen. Fun, huh?

It took us forever to get home last night. Our flight home was late, but then there were a couple delays. Between the lack of sleep and just not feeling great from the drinking, I didn't make it to camp this morning.

Weekly Round Up
  • 5 bootcamps
  • 2 runs (10mi/3mi)
  • Calories: 4638

No comments: